Thursday, January 27, 2011

101 Goals in 1001 Days

I have spent quite a bit of time today coming up with my list for 101 goals in 1001 days.  This is for the Day Zero Project.  You are to come up with 101 goals that you would like yourself to complete in the next 1001 days, which is basically 2.75 years.  Alot of people make lists for a year at a time but this project allows you seasons to complete some larger goals you may want to include in your list.

I wanted to do this because I have found that lately everyday seems to be the same and they all just blend into one another.  I don't really feel like I get anything accomplished other than the everyday grind.  So I'm hoping after all this is done I can look back at my list and be proud of the things I've done.

I will be posting my list in a new tab at the top of my blog here tonight and will update it for everyone to see the progress.

I'm excited!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment