Friday, March 25, 2011

Week 6 and 7 of 101 in 1001

Well it's been awhile since I've updated here but that's because both of my computers are down at the moment.  Hopefully I'll be getting one back today.

I'm very happy to say I've completed a few goals in these last two weeks.

I bought Cara a new bed

I got Tyson sleeping in a big bed now

I made a snowman with Cara ( she wouldn't let me take a picture to share :( )

I still have a few in progess as well

I'm still working on the 200 sit up challenge

I just sent away for Tyson's birth certificate

I am also happy to say that I can cross one off my bucket list that I didn't add to this list because I didn't think we would have the money to do it in the next few years.  We put brand new carpet in our living room and the kids just love it! ....I do too.

That's all for now
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie I was unable to contact you via email through Google friend connect but wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile blogger award today. Check out the link and email me for details.
    Connie
    http://www.dressedtothe9sconnie.blogspot.com

    Your fellow canadian.

    ReplyDelete